Part II of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 requires the Information Commissioner to publish a range of information about our Office, its functions and procedures, the types of documents we keep, reports and publications and FOI arrangements.
This information is set out at the links provided below. Information about our Office and functions can be found on this website and our Annual Report 2015-16. To locate the specific information you require please view the site map for this site or utilise the search function provided.
In addition, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 1300 00 6842 (1300 00 OVIC) for further direct assistance to seek information on any aspect of our operations. More information about the operation of FOI in Victoria is included the following statements.
Please refer to the links below to access this information.
- Statement 1 – Organisation and functions
- Statement 2 – Categories of documents
- Statement 3 – Freedom of information arrangements
- Statement 4 – Publications
- Statement 5 – Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Statement 6 – Report literature