The following agencies allow FOI requests to be made through the online portal. If an agency is not listed below please search our agency database for the relevant contact details and go to making an FOI request for further guidance.
- Ambulance Victoria
- Court Services Victoria
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice and Regulation
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Freedom of Information Commissioner
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- Office of Public Prosecutions
- Taxi Services Commission
- Transport Accident Commission
- Victoria Police
- Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Victorian Ombudsman
- Worksafe Victoria
To make an FOI request through the online portal click here.
You will need:
- Either a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to pay the application fee OR electronic documents to support your claim for waiver of the application fee due to hardship, eg. a Centrelink Healthcare Card.
Please note, the combined file size of all the electronic documents you attach must not exceed 5 megabytes.
- The name of the agency which holds the documents you want to access.
- A clear description of the documents which you want to access.